Terms & Conditions
All orders are accepted by the company on the specific understanding that the customer accepts the following terms of business.
- Claims for shortages or damaged goods are valid only if reported to us within seven days of receipt. Thereafter, the company accepts no liability for any shortage or damage, however considered.
- Applications for monthly account facilities will only be considered from clients with a minimum monthly average requirement of €400.00.
- All invoices are due for payment no later than 30 days following the date of invoice.
- We reserve the right to alter any price without prior notice.
- VAT must be added at the current rate to all listed prices.
- Goods will not be accepted for credit without prior consent, we must be advised of the Invoice Number that goods were supplied on.
- Where account facilities do not exist (or for 1st order) goods will only be supplied against pre-payment or payment to our driver (when we deliver). If payment is not available on delivery, goods will be returned to our store, until payment is arranged.
- No responsibility is accepted for errors from telephone instructions or orders unless confirmed by fax or email.
- Title in supplied goods does not pass until payment has been received in full.
- Carriage charge is €15.00 on orders under €500.00 from 1st April 2008